Application for State Guard
Instructions for Required Application Documents
- Contact the WSG; leave a voice message at (253)512-8231. In your voice message, include the following:
- Your Full Name
- City you reside
- Indicate is you are a U.S. Armed Forces veteran of other State's Defense Force member, and if so your rank and MOS.
- Download the Application Forms Package PDF file
- Begin filling out the Application Forms Package PDF file; You can either print it and fill it out by hand, or fill it out online directly in the PDF file.
- Begin collecting copies (not originals) of required documents as described in the Application Forms Package PDF file.
- A Washington State Guard recruiter will contact you to help you complete the application process.
The completed application packet is to be submitted to:
Washington State Guard
Camp Murray, WA 98430-5002